Main usages of the Breadcrumbs module for Prestashop 1.7.
- To change the appearance of breadcrumbs on different pages.
- Add background images to breadcrumbs.
- Add custom contents to breadcrumbs.
- Remove breadcrumbs from specific pages.
How to hide breadcrumb for a specific page.
Let's see show to remove breadcrumb for the "Contact us" page as an example.
- Create a new breadcrumb.
- Select "Contact us" in the "Page" drop down men.
- Set all paddings, spacings and borders to 0.
- Enable the "Do not show breadcrumb" option.
How to make breadcrumbs to be the same width as page content.
Breadcrumbs are in full width by default, you can set the "Breadcrumb width" setting to "Boxed" to change them to have the same width as page content.
When you add a breadcrumb for a category, will it be added to the category's subcategories too?
Why some pages don't have breadcrumb?
Check if you have a breadcrumb item for "All" pages, tt's important to have a breadcrumb item for all page.