Hiding out of stock products Free PrestasShop module.
Set the “Visibility” option of out of stock products to “Nowhere” to hide them on the front office. For some shops, it doesn’t make sense to show out-of-stock products on the front office, this free prestashop module is an easy solution to hide out of stock products on the front office.
[NEWS] Advanced hiding out of stock products module is available.
Hiding out of stock products module for PrestaShop is available. It has features more features comparing with this free one, like
- List all out-of-stock products out.
- List all products which are in Nowhere out.
- Email notification.
- Cron job.
- Automatically clear the smarty cache to make sure out of stock products be hidden immediately.
- One click to set the “Visibility” option to “Nowhere” for all out of stock products.
- Do a check on the order confirmation page, to set out of stock products in the current order to “Nowhere” to make out of stock products not show out on the front office.
- Do another check on the back office product page, set the “Visibility” back to “Everywhere” when products are back to stock.
- PrestaShop 1.6 and PrestaShop 1.7.
- Transformer theme, Panda theme, Classic theme and all other themes.
How to install and upgrade.
How to install? Use the “Upload a module” button on “BO > Modules” page to install the module.
How to upgrade?
Use the “Upload a module” button on “BO > Modules” page to upload the new version to your site, it’s the same as how to install, don’t worry all your data will be safe, prestashop will just upload updated files to your site, it won’t reinstall this module.
How to get support.
If you have any questions with the module, post them out on the prestashop module support forum, we’ll help you out.
v1.0.1 (31 October, 2018) Fixed a bug.
v1.0.2 (28 February, 2019) Added a feature to set the “visibility” back to “Everywhere” when products are back to stock, the feature will run automatically when you make changes on the back office product page.
v1.0.3 (16 April, 2019) Added a button to manually set the “visibility” back to “Everywhere” for products are back to stock.
v1.0.4 (28 April, 2019) Fixed the problem of setting the “visibility” back to “Everywhere” not working correctly when a product is re-stocked.
I will keep upgrading this module, let me messages, if you have feature requests.