I tried to use 4in1 product review module on our testing site. It seems to not be sending emails with notification to leave review. Orders are in delivered state and this state selected in module settings. No matter if I set delay to 0,1 or 2. And run cron on same or on day 1 or 2. Result is same. No email is sent. Log of emails in the module setting is empty.
How to troubleshoot such issue? PS is sending emails fine using smtp.
ok. It seems to work for 3 orders we had in the system. I placed new order, changed the order stated, set the delay to send emails to 0 and run the cron. It sends out notification for first 3 orders but not for a new one. Maybe the 0 days delay does not work?
Moreover I would like to ask:
1. Can you possibly change module behavior and make link to leave review automatically scroll down to leade review section using anchor? I think this might dramaticaly increate leave review rate.
2. How about sending review request for orders before the module is installed? Can it be done? Can I possibly define order number from which the module will send review?
I checked your new order, that was placed on Feb 16, so you will get reminder on Feb 17.
Well then settings does not make much sense. If order is placed on 16th Feb and setting to delay sending reminder is 0 days it should be send on same day! If the reminder is sent on 17th the delay should be set to 1 day. What you say is the 0 and 1 delay is equal? Doesn’t make sense.
2. I am afraid I am unclear your mean, can you explain it more a bit details?
On my production site I have 150 orders placed. Now I will install your module and I would like to sent the reminder also to customers who placed the order before the module is installed. Can this be done?
1. For example, your cron job is 10:00:00 every day, but the order created Feb 16 14:00:00, the crob job was executed in Feb 16 10:00:00, so the order will not gotten reminder on Feb 16, it will get reminder on Feb 17 10:00:00.
2. Yes, it will send reminder to all orders that meet the state and max reminder time.
Hmm my collegue accidentaly restored the staging to previous backup so I lost this change 🙁
I will test orders tomorrow and possibly at last start using the module. I would like to purchase it for 2 more sites. However it is impossible to allow the module to send the reminder to all preivous orders. Cold you possibly add option to limit orders for remainer from date or from order ID?
Thank you for your consideration,
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.