1/ there is some weird URL behavior when using blog and seo urls module. In blog editor, route name is empty. In URLs module Router for blog is absinthe-blog but the link to a blog post looks like this:
If I leave it set to blog in URLs module and change it to absinthe-blog in blog editor, the url works, but it is not clean URL as it contains “1_”
/absinthe-blog/1_our-first-ever-blog-post.htmlLooks like URLs module is not working on blog article despite the fact it is selected in setting.
2/ how can I have blog tags displayed in rectangles? Similar to tags in footer?
- This topic was modified 27d by sales1.
1. I corrected the module, but I reset the URLs module to override the changes, I fixed it now. please leave the rout is empty on the blog editor. if you want to module the blog route, you can change it on the URLs module directly.
2. Yes, that are two article sliders, please disable the “Show all articles on blog homepage using the same category page settings” on the blog editor to remove the articles from categories, see attached screenshot.
3. Please use the following code:
Change the FONT-NAME to yours.
1. please let me know what files you changed so I can do the same on live server – will you include the changes in the next update of the URLs module?
4. I would like to include responsive, mobile friendly images within an article, similar to your sample – see image. Can you please let me show how to include them?
1. I changed the /override/classes/Dispathtcher.php file. Yes, I will include the changes in the next update.
2. You can add some classess for the custom HTML code, see attached screenshot.
<div class="row m-b-2"> <div class="col-md-3"><img src="//panda2.sunnytoo.com/img/cms/sample_post_img_1.jpg" alt="Sample picture" width="540" height="800"></div> <div class="col-md-9"> text here </div> </div>
If you go to this page for example: product and click share->Email, the subject of the email will look like this
I would like to change it to something more user friendly, for example
I'd like to share a link with you
I was trying to change it from BO/Description parameter: – see image. However it does not work, even if I try subject=My subject
How can I change the subject of share emails?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.