I want to know if it possible to skip or delete address field.
Bcoz in my business model, I dun offer any delivery to customer address, I only offer one shipping method, which is store pickup.
So I want provide as simple as possible like below.
Register —> Choosing shipping carrier —> Choosing payment method.
Most of our customer found complicate fill out too much info.
I have purchased your “Onepagecheckout”, I have installed another night, but I cannot process checkout payment, as your “Onepagecheckout” module doesnt have testing or demo page, so I cannot testing and I have to disable it and try another time.
Can I add a custom field like Message box and Link (or button)> in Carrier section, this can allow my customer click the link(or button) jump to other page choose the store number and fill the store number in message box next to carrier.
(above method is my current setting now, but I want to have this function in “Onepagecheckout”)
Also, in the other thread, I mentioned I wanna delete or skip the address field, I wanna provide as simple as possible to my customer to register and checkout, I dun need their address field, but I understand the address field cannot be deleted or skip as payment gateway is required, but in your “Onepagecheckout”, is it possible to skip or hidden the fill in address process?
1. What did you mean “I cannot process checkout payment”? Did you mean you couldn’t place test orders? You can install the “Payments by check” module to place test orders. See attached pic, the easycheckout module has 6 demos.
2. The easycheckout module allows you to put custom content to the checkout page, I guess you can put a list of all your stores there. I once saw one easycheckout module user using the gift message field to custom message field, I guess you can do the same.
3. With some amount of custom work, it’s possible to assign an empty address for all customers to pass all address validations, and then with some custom css code to hide address forms on the front office. You can hire a freelancer or hire us to do that.
thanks for reply.
1) I tired using Pay by bank wire, it wasn’t process.
2) in your onepagecheckout now, can I add a custom field in below carrier area, bcoz I cannot see any custom field allow me add into specific area.
3) if it hire you to modify the address section or like i request, how much and how long does it take.
1. Send me your back office and FTP login details so I can check.
2. You can use either the gift message field or the “message” filed, the message field can be moved to the carrier section, see attached pic. I guess you can hardly find a module to add a custom field in the carrier section.
3. I guess around $60, depends how long it take. I may edit several files of the Easycheckout module, I will you know details, you need to redo them after every module update.
I have try again and I cannot move the gift message box to carrier section, also I need the a link of button above (or next to message box) to allow customer click the link to search the store number.
(see attached screen cap)
lastly, is it possible to add phone registration in sign in page?
with above requestion custom work, what is the cost and how long does it take?
please let me know for my consideration.
1. To move the message box there and add a link there requires to edit two files, see attached pic. Move that code from the \modules\steasycheckout\views\templates\hook\cart-summary.tpl file to the \modules\steasycheckout\views\templates\hook\steps\shipping.tpl.
2. Search for modules to add custom fields to registration form.
3. To hide address block on the easycheckout page? Which would cost about $60, if it takes long, the price rise.
Thank you for your information.
I want to know if you can custom make the carrier section for me, what I want is store pick up layout break into following.
Customer select info in drop down menu like District –> Town –> Store
Can you create or custom layout for me in carrier section, bcoz i search through the prestashop module for storepickup, none of them can filter the store by location, because I have 925 stores covered in HK.
plz let me know if you can custom made and advise the pricing.
- This reply was modified Jun 13 by jadenviiv.
Sorry for the delay, I was off from work for few days.
Yes, I would like to help you to achieve what you want to do if I can.
The most tricky part is how to save the chosen store information on the front end and show it on the order page. I will take a deep look tomorrow, I would take a lot of work to add a new field for that. I still think using the message box field is a good option, what do you think? Do you need to message box field.
925 stores are too many for a regular drop down, I think using select2 is a quite good solution https://select2.org/
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.