2. I’m OK with that, I’ll make a note to do so. Just need to know file names and edited lines numbers.
Actually, you can do it as a ON/OFF feature, what you think? There are many people that would appreciate it, I’m sure as none of carriers such as DHL, FedEx or UPS will deliver to PO box.
Also – Is it possible to make Date of Birth required?
Take this a a bug report or suggestion. I was finally able to figure out what happened with the ps_wirepayment module. As soon as you disable easycheckout in general settings, the bank transfer module will stop working despite all the settings being enabled (countries, currencies, etc.) If you turn the easycheckout module back ON, you will NOT be able to fix it. You can try uninstall, reset, clear cache (even var/cache folder), nothing will work. Even if you try and install payment by check for example – it will not work (show in FO) either. The only solution is to 1/ disable easycheckout, 2/ clear cache, 3/reset the payment module, 4/enable easycheckout.
I spent quite a few hours trying to figure out and I hope it will help somebody who will be facing same frustration as I did. Or, it might be fixed in the future versions.
2, Updated your easycheckout to have the pobox feature.
Set the “Ask for birth date” to “Yes and required” in the easycheckout module after upgrade it.
Thanks for the information, but with or without easycheckout module won’t affect payment methods showing for certain countries, I guess you will get the same result with the native checkout page.
Thank you, looks like I don’t need to backup any files because it is all part of easycheckout now, correct? It is great that you decided to make it part of module.
Shall I remove the code from themes/panda/assets/js/custom.js ?
I tested the PO box function, it works perfect if you type the P.O. box. But if you select one from address suggestion, the screen will go blank for a moment and the PO box is accepted with no error message.
13. I’m unable to translate the terms & cond sentence, tried many times – In Translations – StConditionsToApproveFinder – I have translated “I agree to the [terms of service] and will adhere to them unconditionally.” but despite the cleared cache, my new translation will not show. It is correctly saved in /modules/steasycheckout/translations/gb.php Everything else in the module was translated just fine…
- This reply was modified 9d by sales1.
Thank you, finally translated!
2. doesn’t work on mobile unfortunately
3. I would like to include an image below checkout button on the sidebar shopping cart as per the attached image, can you please help me with it?
7. can you please also hide the wrapping text line on order confirmation? – image attached.
- This reply was modified 4d by sales1.
3. Please upload the image to /upload/payment.jpg, then add the following code to the \modules\stshoppingcart\views\templates\hook\stshoppingcart-list.tpl file, see attached screenshot, then clear the Smarty cache:
7. I didn’t find the gift wrap, see attached screenshot.
3. thank you, I had to amend the code slightly
<div><img src="./upload/payment.jpg"></div>to display the image when in a category. But it will not show when on product page. If I change it to
<div><img src="../upload/payment.jpg"></div>it works on product page but not on category or home page.
4. You need to select “I would like to add a free personal message to the order.” during checkout and type something in the box – see image
- This reply was modified 1d by sales1.
3. works fine now. Guess I have to remeber and edit stshoppingcart-list.tpl each time I update the stshoppingcart module.
4. I don’t understand, sorry. I need to hide the wrapping text line on order confirmation – you will only see it when you select the above mentioned “I would like to add a free personal message to the order.” during checkout. – image of the gift wrapping line is attached.
4. Guess I have to also remember and edit order-confirmation-table.tpl each time I update the Panda theme 😉
5. there is one more issue / bug with the easycheckout. To reproduce, follow these steps:
a/ create an account with country Germany, UK, USA (bank wire payment is accepted in those countries)
b/ sign out
c/ place a product in cart, go to checkout
d/ select Sign in
e/ you will now have your address selected but you’ll also see that “Unfortunately, there are no payment methods available.” – see print screen
f/ if you reload the page or select “I would like to add a free personal message to the order.” – it will also cause the page to reload, the payment will be available
It is quite serious because if the customer will sign in and just want go checkout, they will leave seing that there is no payment option available.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.