Go to see cart page, and then switch, you will see an error message, see attached 1040.jpg, that’s a problem of the explorercash module.
The \explorercash\override\classes\Tools.php file overrides “ps_round” function, that’s wrong and that’s the reason why the whole easycheckout layout is misplaced. They assumed the function was used for price only, actually ps_round isn’t only used for prices, but also for other things.
1. I just added this code steco.loading(false); the explorercash.js file, the code doesn’t change the way of how the explorercash module works.
Do these steps, and then ask them to fix problems of their module, you paid them.
a) Installed the latest version of explorercash.
b) Remove custom css code showing on the “Bitcoin x Crypto – Safe Direct Payments by motionSeed” section on this page https://www.sunnytoo.com/product/easycheckout-one-page-checkout-module-prestashop-1-7
c) Disable the easychecout module temporarily to use the native checkout page.
And then ask them to check why you get that error and to improve the ps_round function.
1. I can’t test Sage Pay module too.
2. I’ve already improved the login link in header in v2.3.0. I will do “force to have the default country selected ” later, because the chance of the problem occurring is rare, I need to be very careful, I don’t want to case other problems.
3. That’s odd, I guess it’s probably cased by a conflict with one of your 3rd party modules. I know the back office login details, but that’s not enough for me to figure the problem out, so send me a ftp access.
4. Fixed in in v2.3.0, upgrade your easycheckout module.
5. I had time the day before yesterday, but your site was off that day. I take a look another day.
3, I replied you on the topic: https://www.sunnytoo.com/forums/topic/imagemagick-for-prestashop-with-ajax-generator-high-quality-images#post-45538
1. I still don’t dare to “force to have the default country selected”, which will change the way of how prestashop set country for every customer.
2. Upgrade your easycheckout module to v2.3.1, I’ve added a feature to check address1 for old customers.
3. I’ve did some changes to easycheckout module in v2.3.1 to don’t use Tools::ps_round method to avoid having the problem of misplaced checkout module when in BTC.
But I am unable to fix all problems the explorercash module.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.