Take these steps:
1. Replace hookDisplayAdminOrder with hookDisplayAdminOrderLeft in the /modules/sagepay/sagepay.php/
2. Go to BO modules to transplant the sagepay module to hookDisplayAdminOrderLeft.
3. (Optional) Replace col-lg-7 with col-lg-12 in the \modules\sagepay\views\templates\admin\admin_order.tpl file.
I have purchased your Advanced cache module, can you tell me please if reviews (from revws module) that are on the product page are cached together with product page or do I have to cache them separately? And how to cache page with all reviews? It is listed in SEO and URLs as module-revws-ProductReviews and the url is being rewrited.
I checked your two sites, they worked fine on my side, see the video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OVogrui-KPSxv-eUB6h6doJVl2edKwqn/view
1. Yes, I applied the changes to the latest version of the module. just changed /overrides/classes/Hook.php file, and /modules/stadvancedcache/override/classes/Hook.php file.
2. Enable the “Enable cache for pages created by modules” option on the Advanced cache module, the module will cache all front pages that created by modules.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.