I have a huge problem.
Today I updated the stock of several products (5 products to be exact). I have not updated any plugin, I have not updated the prestashop version, I have not uploaded any images, I have only updated the number of products I had in stock, and in a couple of products I have added new combinations.
The fact is that now I can not access anything, neither to the backoffice nor the frontoffice, I get error 503 Service Unavailable.
From Godaddy they tell me that the problem is prestashop, and activating the debug mode from define.inc.php I still get error 503.
I have no idea what I can do to fix it.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.