Hi, another problem
5. In the finalization phase of the order, if I choose payment by bank transfer, when I click on the button for more information, I will see a window with payment information that is impossible to close.
Shows the x but can not be clicked.
Any idea what it could be? Before installing the theme, it did not happen
2. Please send me your FTP in a private reply, I will investigate it for you.
3. I transplanted the compare module to the “displayTop”, see attached screenshot.
4. Set the “How to display the Love button” to “No” on the “Loved buttons” module.
5. I got 404 error for your site, it seems you changed the site.
6. Please use the “Products slider” module, add two categories on the same hook (displayHomeTop), then click the “Setting” button on the right upper of the list, and enable the “tab” option, you will see the sliders show under tabs.
2. I fixed it for you, see attached screenshot 1.png
3. Yes, you can transplant it on the “displaySidebar” to show on the right bar.
5. I don’t know why, when I click the submit button on the checkout page every time, I got the error 400. then I can’t access your site any more.
2. Thank you
5. Maybe it is because only the registration of clients from Spain is allowed?
Can you add your country and do the test?
It is a mistake that the client may cause distrust.
7. I can not find the “parallax block” in avanced content
8. In advanced custom content in the plain text section if I want to add an embedded video or a map does not leave me, I get an error.
On another website that I’m doing with the same theme if it allows
Can you look at it please?
5. I can’t log in your site via VPN, I checked the backoffice, there aren’t any restrictions.
7. The “parallax” feature on the “Advanced custom content” module, please click the “edit” button on the list, then you will find the “PARALLAX BACKGROUND IMAGE”, see attached screenshot.
8. Please send me your embed video code so as I can test it for you.
5. It is so weird, it is the same error. I haven’t gotten any clues.
7. See screenshot 7-1.jpg and 7-2.jpg, just scroll the page to the bottom of the edit page, you will find those options.
8. Please add my IP: 188.8.131.52 so as I can check it. or give me the backoffice credentials.
9. But I can access the blog edit page, see attached screenshot.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.