i hav recently bought the Hide of Stock Pro module and i have a question: i noticed from the settings that i have around 300 products that are in database but not showing in the product back office. Most probably are old tests etc.. Do you know the Database table to clean in order not to show it anymore in the module?
PrestaShop stores different information of products in different tables, so information of those 300 products got removed from some of those tables, but didn’t get removed from the ‘ps_product’ table and maybe some other tables, that’s why they don’t show out on the back office product page, but still in the out-of-stock module. Your site can run perfect well with without removing them. But if they don’t bother you much, then you need to remove them from the ‘ps_product’ table by using tools like phpmyadmin.
i just noticed that module is not working correctly: the products settled as nowehere are still visible.
Can you please check?
That’s not a problem of the out-of-stock module. Several products on your site use the same “SEXY WOMAN WOMEN JEANS” rewrite urls, that’s the real problem, since you removed IDs from urls, then you can’t have problems with the same rewrite urls.
“nowhere” Products will be still available on the front office, they just won’t be listed out, that’s the advantage of why we don’t disable products. Disabling out-of-stock product will cause two problems 1) 404 errors 2) People can’t view products they bought if they bought the very last stock.
after checking better the situation, i decided to remove the pretty urls module and re-establish the original prestashop default links.
I found now that product page appears with 404 error even if the module has been completely delete (i have asked module developer to clean everything and delete all override).
Any idea of why?
I moved the website into production mode but i see there are 2 main issue:
1) related to out of stock module: there are product show as out of stock while maybe just a variation is out of stock
2) product prices are not rounded
1) here is a classic example: https://www.fashioma.net/en/3-women?categories=women-shoes if you go in any of the product you will see there are some availability in different size
2) yes i have already set up the rounded price but i discover that i have to use the recommneded option + remove the decimals
3) i just got the cron tab email message about an error
curl: (1) Protocol “http not supported or disabled in libcurl
I have also try the https.
4) strange thing is while on category page the product with 0 stock are hide (the one without any variation) they appeared on the related products on product page:
- This reply was modified 9d by alessandro1.
1) Do you want to remove the out of stock message? if yes, disable the “Out of stock” sticker on the “Stickers block” module.
3) See the topic: https://discuss.newrelic.com/t/curl-https-not-supported-or-disabled-in-libcurl/43204/4
4) Did you disable the backoffice access? I can’t access your backoffice.
basically i had to disable your module as it was creating conflicts with Amazzing filter which has a function to do not show products with 0 stock.
During the website test with all products i noticed a quite big problem with the “Related products” module.
The module is associated the products based on tags but it is not linking product based on category so i have women who is looking for women stuff that is having men goods at the bottom of the page.
Any chance to modify this?
i have checked and there is something not working in the related products module.
If you check the tags for example of this products:
You have product tags: WOMEN, REBECCA, BLAZER
Then if you click in one of the related product like this:
you have those tags: MEN, UNDERSHIRT, ADIDAS
which are completely different.
How about that?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.