1. See attached pic, the lgcomments has an option on the back office saying it’s can work on themes which are compatible with the 1.7’s tab feature, Transformer theme is compatible with the 1.7’s tab feature.
But the review tab is still not showing out, that’s due a bug I guess in the lgcomments v1.5.14, because of v1.5.14 doesn’t have the hookDisplayProductExtraContent function.
The latest version of the lgcomments is V 1.6.6, I guess the problem has already been fixed in 1.6.6, so upgrade to it.
2. You said the flagship products slider was weird when the OWL SLIDER COMPATIBILITY was enabled, why, send some screenshots to show me wired things you found.
While waiting for the solution to be found, I have deactivated for the moment the display of notices in the tabs, instead I have selected the display in a block. At least it works like that even if it’s not what I want.
On the home page, I left the slider in compatibility mode of the module even if the notices do not scroll and the selection of products in the slider does not change color on hovering the mouse.
To make the tab work I did these things:
1. Changed this code Configuration::get(‘PS_LGCOMMENTS_TAB_CONTENT’) == 1 to Configuration::get(‘PS_LGCOMMENTS_TAB_CONTENT’) == 2 in the hookProductTabContent function in the lgcomments.php file. That’s a bug of the lgcomments module. Because the value of the “In a new tab” option is 2, not 1.
2. See attached 1240, removed those two lines from the \modules\lgcomments\views\css\product_reviews.css file.
3. Changed this lgcomments-prod-reviews-tab to lgcomment in the \modules\lgcomments\views\templates\front\product_reviews_tab.tpl file. This is another bug of the lgcomments module, see attached 1238.jpg
4. See attached 1239.jpg, commented those out in the \modules\lgcomments\views\js\product_reviews.js file.
- This reply was modified 13d by Jonny.
I found the of #3 was caused by your customizations in the /web/themes/transformer/modules/lgcomments/views/templates/front/product_reviews.tpl file.
Another problem I found in this file was “pa-content”, it should be “pa_content”
Hello, this is great work!
On the product slider, it is the background colors when the mouse over that do not work.
For the comments slider how to make scrolling faster, like the product slider ?
It’s really great that time you spend for me!
A big big thank you!
- This reply was modified 13d by sanchofred.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.