– my version of prestashop is 18.104.22.168
– my version of the theme is 2.4.4
– my shop is: http://www.ploshshop.com
– my problem is: Manifest: Line: 1, column: 1, Unexpected token. https://www.ploshshop.com/upload/stthemeeditor/1/site.webmanifest?1555301249
Oh, sorry for the problem, it may occurs, if you didn’t upload favicons under the FAVICON tab in the Theme editor module.
To fix the problem you need to create a folder in the /upload/stthemeeditor/ folder, name it with 1
If the problem still exist, check the /upload/.hataccess file to see if it’s content is
<IfModule mod_mime.c> RemoveHandler .php .phtml .php3 .php4 .php5 RemoveType .php .phtml .php3 .php4 .php5 </IfModule> <IfModule mod_php5.c> php_flag engine off </IfModule>
I will fix the problem completely in next theme update.
- This reply was modified Apr 15 by Jonny.
Thank you! I did what you told me and the previous error was eliminated.
Now I see my favicon in firefox but I do not see it in google chrome and the error console shows me the following: DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: https://www.ploshshop.com/themes/core.js.map
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.