Hi Jonny and yobo!
I would like to propose a new module or maybe an improvement of your module Advanced Product Reviews Module.
On my store, I’m using right now another review module that is working very fine, but sometimes I’m having problems with Transformer integration. Also, the module seems to be a bit abandoned by the developer (no updates from summer 2018).
I love your modules and their 100% compatibility with your themes. So here is my idea, if you want to consider.
Your Advanced Product Reviews Module is good but is lacking a very important feature in my opinion, and that’s why I’m not using it: The possibility of send emails to the customers with a invitation to write a reviews of their orders and individually purchased products.
This are the features of the module I’m using that would be very great to have them in your Advanced Product Reviews Module:
– The main feature of this module is that you can customize an email to send to the customer where it contains a direct link that automatically login with the customer account and write the review. The customer do not need to login, he just click on that link and automatically uses a token and he can write the reviews at the same moment. Customers want fast things, if they have to login to the store, go to the reviews page and then write the review, they will probably decide not to write the review. I have tested a lot of review modules, and with this one is with which I get more reviews.
– You can configure a random and automatic voucher discount code that the module will send to the customer once he writes the review and only if the review is approved.
– You can choose the order status for the email to be sent (example, only sent emails with the status “Delivered”).
– Possibility of import reviews with a CSV file from the same or any other module.
It have a lot more features… I leave you the module link in the next private post If you want to take a look.
Thank you for having in mind your customers proposals 🙂
Thank you, I had not looked at the 4in1 module, its name confused me and I thought it was something else.
Can I ask you some questions about your module please?
– I see that the module can send a voucher code. It send a “generic” voucher (always the same for all orders and reviews) or is a voucher generated by the module and specify for that customer and review?
– Can I see in some way how is the reminder email? Where exactly the links go?
– Could I pass the 150 reviews of my current module to your module?
– Is there any possibility to view or test the backoffice options? My actual review module is very similar in features but your module seems to have a lot more options, but I would like to look more deeper before spending money 🙂
I want to a vital improvement for your Advanced Product Reviews module, too. As you know review is the most convincing point for customer so that it is becoming a vital requirement for us. We endeavour and spent money to get a review so its cost too much for sellers like us. And
When we delete or disable s product, how will show its reviews to customer? The only way you need to add a store review function, too. in many powerful review modules have store review function. Your module can has a store revier tab and contain
1- select your reviews to use in store review, too
2- if we delete or disable a product which has reviews, it mustn’t be deleted from reviews tables. whenever we want we should be able to use in store reviews.
3-store reviews have to has a badge for homepage , footer, header. Badge makes it so proffessional.
4-it should have a pop-up badge, too. so we can give feelings our customer they are visiting a trustful store as you know first impression important.
We will be appreciate if you add store review function
Thanks for your suggestion. we just can see all reviews on the https://sunnytoo.net/ps17/module/stproductcommentspro/list page via the TESTIMONIAL on the footer. I will add the store reviews and review badge in the future. I added it to my to-do list.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.