Hi Jonny and yobo!
I would like to propose a new module or maybe an improvement of your module Advanced Product Reviews Module.
On my store, I’m using right now another review module that is working very fine, but sometimes I’m having problems with Transformer integration. Also, the module seems to be a bit abandoned by the developer (no updates from summer 2018).
I love your modules and their 100% compatibility with your themes. So here is my idea, if you want to consider.
Your Advanced Product Reviews Module is good but is lacking a very important feature in my opinion, and that’s why I’m not using it: The possibility of send emails to the customers with a invitation to write a reviews of their orders and individually purchased products.
This are the features of the module I’m using that would be very great to have them in your Advanced Product Reviews Module:
– The main feature of this module is that you can customize an email to send to the customer where it contains a direct link that automatically login with the customer account and write the review. The customer do not need to login, he just click on that link and automatically uses a token and he can write the reviews at the same moment. Customers want fast things, if they have to login to the store, go to the reviews page and then write the review, they will probably decide not to write the review. I have tested a lot of review modules, and with this one is with which I get more reviews.
– You can configure a random and automatic voucher discount code that the module will send to the customer once he writes the review and only if the review is approved.
– You can choose the order status for the email to be sent (example, only sent emails with the status “Delivered”).
– Possibility of import reviews with a CSV file from the same or any other module.
It have a lot more features… I leave you the module link in the next private post If you want to take a look.
Thank you for having in mind your customers proposals 🙂
Thank you, I had not looked at the 4in1 module, its name confused me and I thought it was something else.
Can I ask you some questions about your module please?
– I see that the module can send a voucher code. It send a “generic” voucher (always the same for all orders and reviews) or is a voucher generated by the module and specify for that customer and review?
– Can I see in some way how is the reminder email? Where exactly the links go?
– Could I pass the 150 reviews of my current module to your module?
– Is there any possibility to view or test the backoffice options? My actual review module is very similar in features but your module seems to have a lot more options, but I would like to look more deeper before spending money 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.