Hi, today I downloaded the incl./excl. VAT module… THX!!
I have some configuration-problems
1. the list on the catagorypage is fine now…. I like it this way (check attachement ST-pricemodule-1.png)
2. the way the price is presented on the poductpage is not nice, how to change it so it will look the same way as on the productlist? (check attachement ST-pricemodule-3.png)
3. I also use the module Dynamic price to calculate the price for different length, isn’t it possible to show the price on those productpages as well? as you can see there isn’t a double price now, just the single price (check attachement ST-pricemodule-2.png)
4. I think it is a missed change you didn’t make the shoppingcart incl/excl VAT….for me thats essential so my customers can see directly price excluding VAT, the VAT itself and the price including VAT.. the same way as you see in on the checkout page. (check attachement ST-pricemodule-4.png and ST-pricemodule-5.png )
2. Upgrade your theme to the latest version.
3. I am going to take a look to see how to make them work along.
4. Upgrade your theme to the latest version, I’ve added an option in the Theme editor module to show the tax incl. price and the tax excl. price on the checkout page, shopping cart page, side bar cart and drop down cart.
3. I found the Dynamic price module took control of everything, so there is nothing the module can do to show the second price out. Have to customize the Dynamic price module, I’ve had a look, technically it’s possible for the module to show out both prices, so contact the developer of the module first to see if they can do the customization, they know the module way better than me, so contact them first.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.