I have a problem with the newsletter module and the unique vouchers it is creating.
1) I configured an original voucher of 10€ discount on the first order, available only once per each customer.
2) Then I activated the “create a unique voucher code for each suscriber” based on the given voucher code, on the newsletter module. It should prevent people from sharing the code, avoiding to have it without suscribing to the newsletter, making an individual voucher for each subscriber.
3) We had no problems until today, when a customer used 3 codes in the same order to reduce it to 0€ total.
If I’m not mistaken, if I set the conditions on the original voucher correctly (and I mean restricted to only one for each customer), the module should create the vouchers with the same conditions right?
I attach some pictures in a private reply.
- This topic was modified 3d by andreu.
1. If the user wasn’t logged in, it is impossible to restrict the voucher. if the user doesn’t log in and subscribes with two different emails, who will get two vouchers without restriction. so he/she can use two vouchers to place an order. in my opinion, I will add a new option on the Newsletter module to send a voucher to the logged user only, that can resolve the issue.
2. Thanks for the bug report, I will fix it in the next update.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.