I a getting around to upgrading my TB to the latest version
I have downloaded twice now and always get the same result.
1. The header seems to swap around and move left..Although if I remove the images it seems to move right but in the wrong order (as per image)
2. The floating items seem to be in the wrong place at the every bottom of the page under footer (as per image)
3 Finally I was looking under mobile view and all the images from example popular tab were not showing images and there was no way to see the categories.
I don’t have support but some idea of what it could be would be helpful of what to do
Please renew the support license: https://www.sunnytoo.com/product/12-months-support-st-themes, then send me your backoffice access in a private reply, I will take a look at it for you.
1. See attached 1004 and 1005, your site doesn’t have _2x image types, I guess that’s probably caused by you installed an older version of 1.5.0.
The best solution is manually adding those missing _2x image types, see attached imgconf.jpg. Another solution is to disabling the retina option in the theme editor module.
2. Check the changelog of panda theme v1.5.0. We improved the layout of header, mobile header and sidebar in v1.5.0, which means you need to rebuild them after upgrading your theme. In your case, take these steps,
a) Remove all modules from the “displayRightBar” hook. This is supposed to be done automatically when you upgrade your theme, but I don’t why they didn’t get removed on your site.
b) Install the “Sidebar and mobile header bar” module to rebuild mobile header and sidebar.
c) To rebuild the header, you just need to move the “#19” in the custom content module to the headerBottom hook.
Thank you so much for the help it is virtually all working fine now.
Just have the header. Have found a place for the images where it all fits..Anyway to move the shopping cart to the right so it reads
Welcome – Customers Name – Shopping cart .. Is this something that can be done somewhere via ftp
- This reply was modified 24d by AndyC.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.