Just right now it’s happening again, I checked with F12 but no errors. Checked with another browser (Edge) and it’s happening the same. I have to clear the cache in your module, it’s the only way to solve this.
As I said, this is not happening always, I don’t know what is triggering this bug.
Please tell me if you find something. I will update the post if I have news.
Yes, I see the issue, when I changed a file for debugging, the cache was cleared automatically. so I can’t reproduce the issue now. when it occurred, please let me know. I suspect the issue was due to your 3rd party modules, as the issue just occurred on the homepage, but the category pages and product pages work fine.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.