I have the following problem:
Upgraded two nights ago from PS 1.6 to PS 220.127.116.11, and installed the Transformer theme, and could not access the product page – error 500 … , so i’ve tried to change back to the classic theme, but i am getting an error:
– Error when disabling module stoverride. Class SearchControllerOverride_remove5c80fff5c9a69 does not exist.
The problem is that my frontend is now showing only the store logo…
I have tried to delete and reinstall the files via ftp, but nothing helped.
Those issues were because you upgrade Prestashop from 1.6 to 1.7, but a lot of your 3rd party modules weren’t compatible with Prestashop 1.7, I fix the error 500 for category pages and menu issue via modifying and uninstalling the following 3rd party module:
WD Ajax Search module
Ciel Mapping module
You can change green color on Theme editor> Header& Mobile header > Top-bar section, see attached screenshots.
The category page and product page work fine now, but for some reason, i cannot deactivate the WD Ajax Search module … The error that i am getting is about some classes that are missing… Is it any way that i can manually deactivate / remove the module?
- This reply was modified 14d by labutic.
Thanks for the help.
I’ve found 3 more problems.
1. When I press on the brand slider, I get error 500
2. How do I set recommended products in the same category on the product Page, under description?
3. When I click on the shopping cart without a created account, I do not see the fill form.
Everything fine except the checkout now.
I looks like there are some problems with the Easy Checkout theme module, as follows:
1. The installed version is 2.2.4, but is says there is 2.2.5 version now, but trying to upgrade, it just throws an blank error…
2. Regardless of the settings, there is no form to fill at checkout for customer data … please see the attached printscreen
There are a lot of js errors in your store, that is why it can’t work. see attached screenshot. please disable the “Google Analytics”, “mailalerts” and “blocklayered” module, see attached screenshots. then put your Google tracking code to the “Tracking code” under Theme editor > custom codes fields.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.