Hello good afternoon
I apologize in advance for my English, it is not my native language
I write because I have several problems with the easycheckout module, to see if they can help me
1. I have since default to select me as a stripe payment method, as you can see here https://prnt.sc/nou1m7 and I also put it here first https://prnt.sc/nou23q but it does not come out by default as configured. My store is https://muebleshome.es/new
I also have marked that the DNI field appears and it is not shown
3. The Stripe card payment method with its respective module does not work for me, as you can see in this image https://prnt.sc/nou958
4. I have installed the module that you see here https://prnt.sc/nou9du but said button is not displayed in the cart. It is a button to share the cart and does not come out
If you can help me about it
1. As you can see on the description of the “default payment” setting, it’s not guaranteed, because of two reasons: 1) It’s not possible to get payment methods on the back office, which payments will be show out depends on the address info of customers. 2) Some payment modules don’t provide their names, it’s not possible to choose because we don’t know which one is which.
2. You are probably not using the latest version v2.3.1, upgrading your module to v2.3.1 to fix the problem.
3. You need to do some integration work, check the “Stripe payment module” section under the Compatibility tab on this page https://www.sunnytoo.com/product/easycheckout-one-page-checkout-module-prestashop-1-7
4. That’s probably a compatibility problem, contact the module’s developers to help you integrate it with your theme, because they know the module better than us, so the best solution is contacting them first.
Hello good afternoon
Thanks for your reply
2. I can not update it https://prnt.sc/npfv0s
3. I do not understand very well what to do .. I do not know if I have this problem because I do not have an SSL certificate or if I have to paste the codes that it says in the compatibility article
5. Where I edit so that when I zoom in on an image I do not get so much white background if my image is not so big
I want the image to open to be smaller https://prnt.sc/npfx06
I was editing here but I did not see any changes https://prnt.sc/npfxlt and I changed it back as it was
6. In the search bar only I get the products that I have as highlights on the home page. I write bathroom and I get only one and the same goes for all other products
None comes out, only the highlights
You can see here https://prnt.sc/npfyci
How can I make all the products come out?
8. I do not get any option for the customer to remove a product from the basket https://prnt.sc/npg1je there should be an X to be able to remove any product
Thanks for the replies, a warm greeting
2. Use #2 in the “How to install and upgrade” section on this page to upgrade your easycheckout module.
3.Your can use a ftp client or the filter manager in your cPanel to modify files.
5. You went to the correct place, you just need to decrease the size of supperlarge_default and supperlarge_default_2x, don’t forget to regenerate thumbnails for those two image types after decreasing their sizes.
Take a look on this post, it may help you understand how to set the size of image types https://www.sunnytoo.com/12688/sharp-clear-product-images-prestashop
6. You need to rebuild the search index on “BO>Shop parameters>Search” page.
7. Use “Products in the same category” module.
8. Enable the “Display remove button” option in the easycheckout module.
Hello good day
2. I already updated it and some errors were corrected, but the status field and the field to join the newsletter are active but are not reflected, as you see in these images
3. Can you connect me the payment gateway so that it works correctly? It is already configured, but it does not look good … at what price would they do it?
5. Install the module https://www.sunnytoo.com/product/webp-module-prestashop-smaller-images-faster-loading on my website and regenerating the images caused a conflict with my hosting and the website fell … It was 2 days fallen until finally restore the page as it was before installing it
I need to be able to take advantage of the module without crashing the web
What would be the price for that job?
6. would the reconstruction be done with point # 5?
What would be the price for that job?
7. I have not seen this module anywhere, I have reviewed several similarities but not the one you tell me. I do not get it
8. Install the module https://www.sunnytoo.com/product/prestashop-removing-ids-urls-module-seo-friendly but I have products that were not seen and also the url is still looking very ugly, you can see it here https://prnt.sc/nqx1p8
2. I guess you didn’t install any newsletter modules. See attached 1112.jpg, if you enable the “Contains states” for your current country.
If you can send me your site back office login details, I can give you precise answers.
3. Which module are you going to use? Can u find theme under the Compatibility tab on this page. https://www.sunnytoo.com/product/easycheckout-one-page-checkout-module-prestashop-1-7
I need a FTP access to integrate payment modules.
5. Check #1 in the Documentation section on this page https://www.sunnytoo.com/product/webp-module-prestashop-smaller-images-faster-loading to see if your server supports WebP.
If your server doesn’t support webp, then the module can’t work, it won’t cause any damages to your site. You should have contacted us to help you check what’s wrong, no need to restore your site.
If your server supports webp, then send us your site login details, we can help you install the module for free.
7. See 1113.jpg Download it from here https://github.com/PrestaShop/ps_categoryproducts
8. Did you enable the ‘Friendly url’ setting on the “BO > Shop parameters > Traffic & SEO” page. Check the “PrestaShop removing IDs from URLs & SEO friendly url” module to see if it has a “clear customized routes”, if yes, click on it to clear customized routes to make the module work.
2. I found both “Newsletter subscription ” and “Newsletter popup” were disabled, I enabled the second one for you, now the checkbox shows out.
3. Integrated. To know what I did to the stripe_official module, check the “Stripe payment module” section under the Compatibility tab on this page https://www.sunnytoo.com/product/easycheckout-one-page-checkout-module-prestashop-1-7
5. Your server doesn’t support imagemagick 🙁
8, See attached 1117.jpg, it’s the first server I’ve seen which doesn’t have mod_rewrite activated. Contact your hosting company to enable it.
9, You need to build search index, see attached 1116.jpg
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.