1. I noticed that the logos of the brands of the menu, the images are not regenere (see picture attached), how to be able to regenere in the second photo in “brand_default_2X”?
2. Also in the product page, how to arrange the pictures of the brand logos?
3. And one last thing, in the menu, when I put a menu of “mark” how to make it put in alphabetical order?
Waiting to read you,
1. Please replace /modules/stmegamenu folder with my attached one. then clear the Smarty cache.
2. Please modify Prestashop core file: \controllers\front\ProductController.php:
$manufacturerImageUrl = $this->context->link->getManufacturerImageLink($productManufacturer->id);
$manufacturerImageUrl = $this->context->link->getManufacturerImageLink($productManufacturer->id, 'brand_default');
See attached screenshot.
3. Did you use the “All brands” option or specific brands? see attached screenshot.
That’s the native behavior of PrestaShop to show original brand images, I agree with you, it will be better to use brand_default instead. I will included the improvement in next theme update.
See attached pic, your FTP server shows me an empty folder, so I can’t apply the improvement for you.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.