I have a problem of translation of the emails of the module stproductcommentspro.
I created a folder for French in which I copied the content of English, then I translated the html in the back office.
When I do this, the text file is not changed, is this normal?
I did some email tests but he stays in English.
I went back to the back office, and Prestashop shows me the texts in English while they are translated. I checked the french .html files by plesk and they are well translated. Strange ???
My access site by the next private message
Sorry to respond late. I am traveling.
Thanks for your intervention.
There are 2 points left for me:
1 – I did not find the possibility to translate the phrase “Describe this product using simple and short words” that we have when we want to leave a notice by his account after a purchase.
As soon as I have included this translation, I will share my French translations on the forum.
2 – unless I am mistaken, the way vouchers are managed in Prestashop does not allow to create one that would be suitable, this is too limited (example: to each product purchased by customer, date of validity).
It seems to me that the only solution would be for the stproductcommentspro module to automatically generate a voucher for each notice given on behalf of the customer, with a discount rate and a validity date.
1. Please upgrade the module to the last version, there is a lot of improvement. then you can translate the phrase, see attached screenshot.
2. Current the module will generate vouchers for customers based on the given voucher code and calc the valid data automatically. if you have any good improvement suggestion, I am very glad to hear from you.
1. I translated this sentence, but it did not apply everywhere. Anyway with the latest version of the module, this is no longer a problem then this field has disappeared.
2. Now a voucher is well generated, but:
– The mail sent to the customer after leaving a review is not the correct one because it is reminder_voucher. It would take another mail (is my update buggy?)
– The vouchers generated do not appear in the front office customer account in the voucher item.
1. When you enabled the “Show tag” option, you will see the phrase, see attached screenshot.
2. The module doesn’t send the voucher to the customers immediately, just the webmaster approved the review, the voucher code was sent to the reviewer. that will ensure the review is valid. can you send me some screenshot to explain the issue you mentioned? the reviewer didn’t get the correct voucher code? or the voucher code was sent to another customer?
1- Ok I activated “show tag”, and I found the line that did not translate.
2- I have cleared the caches, and now the vouchers appear in the customer account.
For the mail that is sent after validation of a review, it is not good. The one sent is “reminder_voucher”, he thinks it should be “review_new” or another
If the customer writes some negative review or other non-related messages, that shouldn’t send the voucher code, so the voucher code sent after the review approved. maybe I will add an option to let the webmaster decide when the voucher code sent, after the review posted or approved.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.