We have installed in our Test Shop PS 1.7 your Theme Transformer. But in the configuration of the top bar we saw that the welcome message does not appear. And also that there is a code from the shopping cart module is displayed.
We would have the same as on your demo shop. How can we do that?
thanks for the quick Reply. We have solved it.
We have others Questions about the config in your Theme:
1. Cookies Banner, where can I deactivate? Or change the content?
2. Is it possible that the footer content is not displayed here?
3. About the translations, you can import the translations from the 1.6 to the 1.7, or do you have to reinsert the Manuel via the PS Admin Panel?
4. Can you Show me where i can Translate this fields?
there more additional open Questions:
5. Blog Articles pages
We have try to insert Articles in the Blog entrys, but it will not save it.
6. Change Payment Method Order.
We have try to move position, but in the Cart Summary it will not change position. For example in our case from the Bankwire to move to last position.
Positions in Hooks Admin Panel: https://www.screencast.com/t/YX9ma5dk
Thanks for Checking.
1. It is the Notification block module.
2. Do you want to remove the footer for checkout page? I saw you are using my Easy checkout module.
3. The Spanish translation is available for Prestashop 1.7, please follow the documentation to get it: http://transformer2.sunnytoo.com/doc/index.php#translate_on_crowdin
4. Please go to BO > Translations, select “Installed module translations” + “Eash checkout” + Spanish, then you can translate them, see attached screenshot.
5. Thanks for your bug report, I fixed it for you.
i have another Question.
Im now with the Blog:
How i can configure exactly the same as in your Demo Shop?
Have you there a Video Tutorial or maybe the Access to a Demos Shop where i can see the Configurations? Thanks.
have another question. To be exactly a Pre Sale Question. We have the Transformer Blog on PS 220.127.116.11. And we would like to import it on the 1.7.
We saw that you offer a module for that.
If we were to buy, could we import the blog from the 18.104.22.168 on the 22.214.171.124 inclusive coments? Thanks.
thanks for quick answer.
I have now copy all the settings from your Demo Shop, to have the same Blog Site. But it will not Show Correctly, for example.
This Section, will Show so in your Demo Shop:
And in Our Shop, it will Show so:
And the News Section in your Demo Shop is Like this:
And in Our Shop it will Show now so:
About your Blog Import Module, we will buy it when we finish with the Blog Design.
Can you please Check it? It looks at are sommethings wrong with the CSS? Thanks.
i have deactivated our Blogs entrys. I have see that one or more articles has Facebook Script Codes. So i have insert your Demo articles. Now its Looks better, but not exactly Like your Demo Shop: http://transformer5.sunnytoo.com/en/blog
I have also Check your Blog Article Slider Module, but i can not see diferences. Maybe can you help us? Thanks.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.