I just bought Easycheckout module but I’m unable to translate the sentence:
I would like my order to be gift wrapped
I looked at:
– Translations –> Modules –> Steasycheckout
– Translations –> Backoffice
– Translations –> Themes –> Transformer
– Translations –> Other translations
I’m coming from another one page checkout module where I could translate that sentence in the translations –> module page.
Please see attached screen on next private post.
Can you help me with this?
By the way I confirm that your module is compatible with this payment module:
It’s the redsys module from idnovate.
- This topic was modified 25d by Zuzoto.
Please try modifying the /modules/steasycheckout/classes/StCheckoutDeliveryStep.php file, change
'label' => sprintf($this->module->l( 'I would like my order to be gift wrapped %s', 'StCheckoutDeliveryStep'), $this->getGiftCostForLabel()),
'label' => sprintf($this->module->l('I would like my order to be gift wrapped %s', 'StCheckoutDeliveryStep'), $this->getGiftCostForLabel()),
See attached screenshot.
Then you can find the phrase on the “Installed modules translation” section.
Hi yobo, thank you.
I just renewed my license right now, thanks for the reminder.
Two more questions:
– Do you will add that fix in a future module version? Only to know, if I update the module, have in mind if I have to fix this again.
– Can you please tell me how to translate the “State” word (“Estado” in spanish)? I cannot find it nowhere. “Estado” is not the correct translation for spanish, it should be “Provincia”. I attach a screen.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.