HEllo guys n girls,
as i asked TWO weeks ago in this thread:
Can someone point me to a site or manual to learn how to use the Panda Theme correctly and Design it for my own way.
I want e.g. the login on the right side, the search in the middle etc. How can i achieve that ?
Pls Help. THANKS
i know that site. But i want to relocate a lot of things and i don´t understand it with this short documentation.
The search bar was just an example !
By the way where can i set up the hook ? First of all i would align the Moduls how i want them, then save that changes etc…but do i start from scratch or do i use your standard panda theme as my starting point ? Every change i do or everything i add happens in the composer enviroment ?
- This reply was modified Aug 14 by erik-kristof.
Please see all hook positions on panda theme: http://transformer5.sunnytoo.com/modules/stthemeeditor/img/hook_into_hint.jpg
There is a “HOOK MANAGER” section on most of the modules, such as Search bar, Shopping cart and so on, see attached screenshot. you can tick the options to show the module on.
On BO > Improve > Design > Module positions, you can manage all modules on hooks.
could you please answer my questions. I repeat:
1. Do i have to design my page from scratch or can i use the panda template and change what i want to change ?
2. HOW can i change the positions ? I go to BO > Improve > Design > Module positions, but i dont see something like right, left, center ! How do i change the information like adress under Contacts etc ?
Best regards 🙂
- This reply was modified Aug 16 by erik-kristof.
1. You can use all demo sites that want, there is demo importer under Theme editor to import the demo, see the documentation: http://panda2.sunnytoo.com/doc/index.php#oneclick, just replace all gray images to your owns.
2. I sent you a screenshot to explain all tech hook names.
Thanks a lot. Im working me through it. But i dont understand how i can start from scratch to design a shop with the Moduls by myself ! How can i do that ?
Another question. I tried to change the megamenu from dropdown menu to show different categories just in line. above my banner. Can you point me where i can solve that problem !
Best regards and thank you for your patience
1. Prestashop pages are consist of modules, if you want to design your store from scratch, you can disable all modules except the “Overriding default behaviors” module and the “Theme editor” module, then enable and config the modules that you want. but I suggest you view the configuration of theme modules to know what they are used for firstly. and there is Prestashop user guide: http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS17/User+Guide
2. On the Megamenu module, you can add new main menu, and choose the category for it, see attached screenshots.
Thanks, that worked ! I still have two questions. How do i get included the tax ?
I searched and found a thread from you, answering. But there you have to fix something in the cart file ?!
I just want to add german tax, and have it included. I only see e.g. 20 € + tax.
I was going to International TAXES, but nothing happened !
Go to BO > Customers > Groups, set “Price display method” to “Tax include”, and on the country edit page, enable the “Show tax label” option.
There is a Prestashop default “Legal Compliance” module, you can install it to show other tax and delivery time information.
PS:your support license was expired, please extend it to get prior support: https://www.sunnytoo.com/product/12-months-support-st-themes
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.