We are building an international support team to provide fast and better support for our customers.
International support team members
- Daniel Ruiz, Spain, [English, Spanish]
- Łukasz, Poland
- Gustavo Camacho, Spain, [English, Spanish]
- Prompt reply Support team members in different time zones to short the waiting time caused by the time difference.
- Multi-languages Provide support in multi-languages, like Spanish, French.
The international support team works on the support forums only, they don't reply emails. So it's highly recommended to post your questions on the support forums where you may get quicker replies than getting support via email.
How they work
- International support team members have an "International Support Team" badge along with their account names.
- Only our head office support team members can see messages marked as "Private reply", if you want to let our international support team members to see your private replys which contain your site login details, then tick the "Allow international support team members to see this private reply" checkbox along with the "Private reply" checkbox.
- You don't need to pay for them, we pay for them.