With this advanced sticky buy button module for PrestaShop 1.7, add-to-cart button will be always visible on the product page, your customers don't need to look for the add-to-cart button anymore, they can do the purchase anytime, more conveniently. Start to use this module to increase sales!
3 models to display the sticky-buy feature
- Model A - sticky buy-button, it keeps your site be clean and neat. Combinations will be shown out in a slide up block when the buy button is clicked.
- Model B and Model C, all information will be shown out, it suits for products which have less than or equal to two combinations.
- Model D and Model E, show product information and a add-to-cart button out, jump to default buy block when the add-to-cart button is clicked.
Note: Model B, C, D, E will be displayed as Model A on small screen devices, because of Model A uses a slide up block to show product information which can perfectly suit small screen devices.
Ability to select combinations
Your customers will be able to select combinations or increase quantity nearly the buy button, quicker and better than jumping them to the native buy block.
Two ways to show the buy-block.
- Show it when the page is open.
- When the page is scrolled down to below the Add to cart button.
Redirect to the shopping cart when a product is added to the cart, can increase conversion rate for a little.
Product information block
"Product image", "Product name", "Product first" and "Product availability", ability to show some or all of those information on the product information block, you are also be able to choose image type for product images.
- Boxed layout and Full-width layout.
- Compatible with sticky header/menu feature, you can set a top offset to make sticky buy block showing right below sticky header/menu, so they don't overlap with each other.
- Compatible with sticky mobile bottom bar feature, you can set a bottom offset to make sticky buy block showing right above sticky mobile bottom bar.
- Match your site design, with 50+ color settings, you can set this block to match your site design.
- Custom css code.
- Google fonts.
- Compatible with portrait .
- PrestaShop 1.7
- Transformer theme v4, Panda theme v2, Classic theme and all other standard themes.
99% PrestaShop themes are standard themes, till now we just saw one non-standard theme which even don't use the /theme/core.js file.
How to install and upgrade.
This Advanced sticky buy button module with ability to select combinations for PrestaShop 1.7 can be installed easily without editing any files.
How to install? Use the "Upload a module" button on "BO > Modules" page to install the module.
How to upgrade? Use the "Upload a module" button on "BO > Modules" page to upload the new version to your site, it's the same as how to install, don't worry all your data will be safe, PrestaShop will just upload updated files to your site, it won't reinstall this module.
How to get support.
If you have any questions with the module, post them out on the prestashop module support forum, we'll help you out.
Waypoints is a jQuery plugin, this module uses it to detect if a product page is scrolled down to below the "Add to cart" button. If your theme has the Waypoints included, then disable this option to avoid loading the same plugin for twice. Transformer theme and Panda theme have the plugin included by default.
If you set to show sticky-buy-block when the page is scrolled down to below the Add-to-cart button, then the sticky-buy-block will be shown out the Add-to-cart button hits the top of the viewport, but if your site has a sticky menu/header, then you need to show the sticky-buy-block a little bit early to show it when the Add-to-cart button hits the sticky menu/header, then you need to set the "Sticky top offset" setting to the height of sticky menu/header.
Yes, model A is capable of display a lot of combinations by using a vertical scroll bar.
This may caused by a conflict with one of the module you installed. Try removing the sticky buy button module from the hookDisplayBeforeBodyClosingTag hook, transplanting it to the hookDisplayAfterBodyOpeningTag hook instead.