Brands in alphabetical list module for PrestaShop 1.7 can display brands in 4 nice different ways. If your site has a lot of brands, then this module can help you build a well-originated brand page.
4 different ways to display brands.
This module can automatically hide out of stock products by setting the "Visibility" field for out of stock products to "Nowhere", that's the best way to hide out of stock products, it doesn't need to override any files and is compatible with all themes and modules.
- Alphabetical list
- Alphabetical masonry
- Column layout
- Ability to show letters which have products only.
- Ability to show all letters.
- Two different action when clicking on letters: 1) Jump to the correspond section. 2) Show the correspond section, hide others.
- Ability to set how many brands per row when in "Alphabetical list" "Alphabetical masonry" and "Grid" layouts.
- Ability to set how many columns when in "Column" layout.
- Ability to set to show brand name only or show brand logo only or show both.
- Ability to choose image type for brand logo.
- With 4 predefined styles.
- You are able to set colors, fonts, borders for alphabet.
- Set colors for brands.
- Support Google font.
- Custom css code.
- No override files.
- PrestaShop 1.7
- All themes
How to install and upgrade.
This Brands in alphabetical list module for PrestaShop 1.7 can be installed easily without editing any files.
How to install? Use the "Upload a module" button on "BO > Modules" page to install the module.
How to upgrade? Use the "Upload a module" button on "BO > Modules" page to upload the new version to your site, it's the same as how to install, don't worry all your data will be safe, PrestaShop will just upload updated files to your site, it won't reinstall this module.
How to get support.
If you have any questions with the module, post them out on the prestashop module support forum, we'll help you out.
Currently no, it's possible to custom the module for a bit to support those kinda of languages, contact us for more information.
The brand name field is a special field, it doesn't support multi-language, generally we don't translate brand names.