Easycheckout module – one page checkout module for PrestaShop 1.7, as an one page checkout page, it has all features that an one page checkout module must have and some fancy features, beside that it has nice looking which can make customers feel pleasant during the checkout process. All in a reasonable price.
We are working on doing a major update of this module to achieve FAST CHECKOUT mainly by merging register form and address form into one and getting rid of SAVE buttons, the major update will be finished within October, 2018.
The price of this module is $95. If you’ve bought our panda theme / transformer theme, you will get a $20 discount, enjoy it.
Special discount when in Beta version. This module is quite stable, why it’s in beta version is because it needs to be tested with popular delivery modules and payment modules, there are dozens of them, so we need your help to test this module with them. A $20 discount for all users when in beta.
- Nice looking OPC module, it can make your customers feel pleasant during the checkout process.
- Flexible layout 1, 2 or 3-column layout.
- Customizable checkout page design to match with your existing website design.
- Manage shopping cart on the checkout page.
- Compatible with all themes.
- Social login.
- Google address auto suggestion with geolocate feature to detect customer location.
Easy customizable design.
This module has like a lot of options to make you be able to change colors, background colors, fonts(Google fonts included), shadows for all major elements, you can easily create a checkout page which which matches your existing site design.
Flexible layout – 1, 2 or 3-column layout.
- The width of columns is adjustable.
- Blocks like “Cart summary”, “Delivery” can be moved from one column to another.
- Each column has its own color settings.
- There is an extra more column is under 2nd and 3rd columns.
Custom carrier logo.
- Custom carrier logo .
- Display different numbers of carriers per row on different devices.
- Possibility to hide carrier logo.
- Possibility to use Google fonts on carrier title.
Custom payment method logo/title/subtitle.
- Several ways of displaying payment methods.
- Custom payment method logo.
- Custom payment method subtitle.
- Option to show/hide payment method description.
- Possibility to use Google fonts on payment method title.
Manage addresses on the checkout page.
- Ability to edit/add/remove addresses.
- Display different numbers of addresses per row on different devices.
- Google address auto suggestion with geolocate feature to detect customer location, a fast way to enter address, SAVE TIME.
Customizable block title.
- Block title with step numbers.
- Block title with icons.
- Block title.
Free integration service.
Most payment modules and carrier modules can work with Easy checkout module with any integration. If you have a payment module or a carrier module which works on the default checkout page, then we can help you integrate it with easy checkout module for free. Check the “Compatibility” tab above for more info.
Edit shopping cart on the checkout page.
This module has 3 ways to display shopping cart on the checkout page.
- Native shopping cart summary.
- Compact shopping cart.
- Full shopping cart.
Customers can manage their shopping cart on the checkout page, like change quantity, remove items, no need to go back to the shopping cart, SAVE TIME.
Beside that you can control some other things.
- Hide/show product image.
- Hide/show product name & combination.
- Hide/show Remove button.
- How to display quantity: text or input with +-.
Social login feature is built-in to minimize the registration time, increase convince rate.
Allow guest make purchases without creating an account.
Content loading placeholder .
Facebook like modern content loading placeholder. Content loading placeholder gives anticipation for the content that is going to appear, that’s why it’s the best solution for the first screen.
Applying a different color for selected items is not enough, using a tick is the most reliable way to let customers knows clearly what they have chosen.
This module will gives out information to guide customers finishing checkout process.
AJAX based checkout with nice spinning loader.
Spinning loaders to show that a request is processing, overlays will be added to some blocks to prevent clicks which may cause confusions.
- Simple installation, no override files.
- Go to checkout page directly when the customer clicks on shopping cart button on other page.
- Custom content on the top and bottom of main section.
- Able to make Terms of service be checked by default.
- This one page checkout module is compatible with Free products and Virtual products.
- Fully translatable.
- Compatible with GDPR.
- RTL support.
- Google fonts.
- Responsive design.
- Custom CSS code.
- One click upgrade.
- Unlimited colors.
- All major browsers support.
- Multi-shop support.
- Default carrier(PrestaShop’s native feature).
- Sort carriers(PrestaShop’s native feature).
- Default payment method.
- Display payment methods according to the selected carrier(PrestaShop’s native feature).
Easycheckout module for PrestaShop 1.7 video preview, created by our partner Fasleaval
Primer tour por la beta del módulo Easy Checkout 2.0 para PrestaShop, created by El Plan de Dan, in Spanish
Demos módulo Easy Checkout para PrestaShop, created by El Plan de Dan, in Spanish
About Easycheckout module.
Don’t be surprised if you find another module also called Easycheckout module on Max conversions, it’s Easycheckout v1 for PrestaShop 1.6. The owner of the Easycheckout v1 is a partner of us (ST-themes), we created this Easycheckout module v2 for PrestaShop 1.7 based on some features and design of v1. This Easycheckout module v2 for PrestaShop 1.7 is selling on both ST-themes and Max conversions.
How to install and upgrade.
This one page checkout module can be installed easily without editing any files.
How to install? Use the “Upload a module” button on “BO > Modules” page to install the module. Here is a video guide: Easycheckout module for PrestaShop 1.7 installation guide.
How to upgrade? Two ways:
- This one page checkout module has one-click upgrade feature. Click on “Upgrade” button under the “About ST-themes” tab to upgrade your module.
- Use the “Upload a module” button on “BO > Modules” page to upload the new version to your site, it’s the same as how to install, don’t worry all your data will be safe, prestashop will just upload updated files to your site, it won’t reinstall this module.
How to get support.
If you have any questions with the module, post them out on the prestashop module support forum, we’ll help you out.
Basically 3 steps:
- Add carriers to your site.
- Install payment modules.
- Configure the easycheckout module to have a nice checkout page to display login form, carriers, payment modules and cart summary.
The first two steps is the same as what you do with the default checkout page.
Follow this guide How to get client IDs and Secrets of social networks for social login feature. It’s not difficult, just requires patient.
Yes, Easycheckout module doesn’t have any override files, so it would not conflict with your theme. It has a lot color settings, you can make it match with your theme design.
Yes, the module support prestashop’s multi-store feature, most demos of the module were built on a multi-store site.
Address format is different from country to country, so go to BO > International > Locations > Countries page to manage address format, go to a country’s detail page to manage its address format.
You can find options to set the width of each column under the “Layout” tab, set a column to the with you want and set others to 0.
In some cases, due to network interruptions, the install/upgrade process may get stuck, the popup does not disappear and it keeps spinning, because the installation page is over 1M. When that happens, you can reload the “Modules” page to re-install/re-upgrade this module. Don’t worry, it’s okay to stop the install/upgrade process if it lasts for several minutes.
Check the “CARRIER RESTRICTIONS” section the on “BO > Payment > Preferences” page to see if they are selected there.
You can check the Orange demo, its url is http://transformer2.sunnytoo.com/seventeenth/en/checkout
You can use prestashop’s native feature to achieve that. Go to “BO > Shop parameters > Traffic & SEO > SEO & URLs” page to set a “Rewritten URL” for “module-steasycheckout-default”.
Our Prestashop Google reCAPTCHA V2 & Invisible reCAPTCHA module is compatible with this one page checkout module, you can use it to add Google reCAPTCHAto login, registration and guest forms.
For transformer theme or panda theme, just set the width of other columns to 0/12, the column with a certain width will be automatically centered.
For all other themes, it’s recommended to set a width to the 2nd column like 6/12, move all blocks to the 2nd column, now the first column is an empty, but don’t set it to 0/12, set it to 3/12 to push the 2nd column to be in center.
The reason why 2 is missing is that you placed an empty “Customer reassurance block” module to your checkout page. Check the “Customer reassurance block” setting under the “Layout” tab.