Recent sales popup - Show products from recently orders on popups for PrestaShop
Using popups to show products form recent orders is an quite efficient way to trigger conversions to increase sales, those tiny popups would make big differences. Here are some advantages of using this module:
- Customers will know that your site is quite active.
- Customers will know which products are popular on your site.
- To help customers make choices by showing them other customers's choices.
- To promote popular items by showing them on popups.
This module has four predefined message templates, you can customize them, so create new ones. Let take a look of the message template of the first demo.
It shows like this one the front office.
Someone from United States recently bought
Daily black crew neck shirt, short sleeve crew neck
$389.00 1 Day ago
Don't worry about type those variables and codes, we've made them as buttons, you just need to click buttons to add them to your messages.
Here is a list of all available variables and codes
- A new line
- A new line with 6px bottom margin
- A new line with 6px top margin
- A new line with 20px bottom margin
- A new line with 20px top margin
- A new line, its children will leave each other as far as they can, if there are just two child, then they will be on opposite.
You can have 3 choices.
- Unclickable messages.
- Product picture and product name are clickable.
- The whole popup is clickable.
Close button and Don't show out again checkbox.
You can decide to show them or not and what will be done if someone clicks on them.
- Popups will not show out again for a certain amount of time which you can set, like 7 days.
- Popups will never show out again, till browser cache get cleared.
- Popups will not show out in the current session, which means popups will show out again when browser is re-opened.
Options for How to show pupups.
- Delay: Popups will wait for this time to show out after the page is loaded.
- How many popups per page: Set it to 1 to show one popup per page, set it to a large value to loop products.
- The rate of showing popups: Too many popups is a little bit annoying, you can use this option to set a rate, like 50% , to make popups show out like randomly.
- Display time: How long a popup will be displayed.
- A time range between popups: Set a time range like 2-20 for next popup to show out to make popups show out like randomly.
Showing a timer bar to show when the current popup will be closed.
These things are Customizable
- Product picture size.
- Animations (In and Out).
- Text color.
- Text size.
- Product name color.
- Product name size.
- Product price color.
- Product price size.
- Border radius.
- Background image.
6 Position to show popups on desktop.
- Bottom left (default).
- Bottom center.
- Bottom right.
- Top left.
- Top center.
- Top right.
Popups will be shown on center bottom on mobile.
Products from orders which are in selected order states will be shown out.
Pages to show popups.
You can choose pages where popups will be shown. Be default, popups will be shown on homepage, the product category and the product page.
- If you want to promote certain products.
- If you want to show new products to your csutomers.
- Your site is just go live, don't have enough orders.
In those cases, you may need to create several virtual orders. How this works?
- Choose products.
- Add virtual customer names, separate first name and last name with a comma(,) like Barbara, Thomas.
- Add virtual addresses, separate city, state and country with commas like Graysville, Alabama, United States.
- Set a time range for when those virtual orders were placed.
Products, names and addresses will be chosen randomly to form a message to show out on the front office. Popups on demo 3 are all created by this feature. View this video to know more.
- PrestaShop 1.7
- PrestaShop 1.6
- Thirty bees
How to install and upgrade.
How to install? Use the "Upload a module" button on "BO > Modules" page to install the module. Here is a video guide: Recent sales popup installation guide.
How to upgrade? Use the "Upload a module" button on "BO > Modules" page to upload the new version to your site, it's the same as how to install, don't worry all your data will be safe, prestashop will just upload updated files to your site, it won't reinstall this module.
How to get support.
If you have any questions with the module, post them out on the prestashop module support forum, we'll help you out.
Take these steps to check:
- Set the "Display a X close button on the top right corner" and "Display a "Don't show out again" checkbox" settings to NO.
- Check the "Display on" and "Order states" settings.
No, you just need to set those options to NO, refresh front page, you would find that popups show out again, the last step is to set those options back to what they were.
One name per line, separate first name and last name with a comma(,) like Barbara, Thomas. You can find a lot online tools to generate names, I found this one is good, it can generate names by countries and languages.
One address per line, separate city, state and country with commas like Graysville, Alabama, United States. There are also a lot of online tools to generate addresses. If you don't need city, then Alabama, United States is enough. If you don't need city and state, then one county name per line.
Just set a very large value like 1000 to the "How many popups per page" setting.